Home >

Contact Consumer Affairs

Do you have a question, comment or concern about an Ann's House product? 

Call us at
(800) 236-1119 or fill out the form below and we will respond to your specific need in a timely manner. 


Trail Mixes & Snack Mixes

Snack Nuts & Baking Nuts

Dried Fruits

Home | Contact Us | Careers | Terms & Conditions | Privacy Policy | California Supply Chain Transparency Law | SiteMap